A definitive edition for modern Operating Systems!
DISCLAIMER: This is a fan enhancement project! Any kind of copyright infringement is not intended and downloads provided on this page were NOT uploaded by the creator of this website. We love Croc and this is our way of expressing it, giving others who want to enjoy the game to the fullest extend a chance for doing so.
What is this project about?
Simply put: This is Croc - Legend of the Gobbos in its best possible form! Fully working on modern operating systems, no extra tweaks, patches or workarounds needed!
You've probably tried to run the old exectuables and ran into a few issues like controllers not being recognized, graphics not showing correctly, music not playing, some cutscenes not starting or in general no modern resolution being support out-of-the-box. Well, this enhanced version of Croc fixes all that!
This version of Croc is made and distributed by crocguy0688, Website by EpicLPer.
- Analog Controller support just like the PlayStation 1 and Sega Saturn!
- Runs on both Windows and Ubuntu/Linux natively (x64 only)!
- Easily switch between the PC and PS One audio tracks!
- Enhanced lighting effects
- Anisotropic Filtering
- Enhanced resolution support
- Ever wanted to run Croc in 4K or on a widescreen without hacks? Now you can!
- Enhanced controller support
- Can also run from a portable drive!
- For more info on how to do so check the FAQ below.
- Removed 32bit support, 64bit all the way!
- For more info read the included README.txt
Screenshots (V1.3.0 and newer)
Older Screenshots (V1.2.0 and prior) can still be found HERE.
Is there no analog controller support?
Analog Controller Support has been added!
- Analog Controller support has now been added and works the same as the PlayStation 1 and Sega Saturn releases! Have fun not being forced to use tank controls anymore :) If you want to change this behavior check the README.txt in the program folder.
Where is the savegame/config stored?
- The config files are stored in "%appdata%\Croc" and the savegame is located at "%userprofile%\Saved Games\Croc", unless you've created a config folder where the Croc64.exe is located at, then it'll save everything into that folder instead.
Can I run the game from a portable location?
- Yes! Just copy everything from the Croc program folder to a portable drive and create a "config" folder at the same location as Croc64.exe!
My controller isn't working, what can I do?
- It's possible you're using a really uncommon controller. You can make an entry for yours by going to the GameControllerDB repo on Github, you'll find more info on how to add your own controller to the gamecontrollerdb.txt in the program folder there.
I have another question not listed here!
- Make sure to check the README.txt in the program folder! :)
Design/Site Copyright © EpicLPer , Game Copyright © by Fox Interactive. This site uses Bootstrap and I'm in no way responsible for the data transmitted to their servers, please read their FAQ to see how your data is being used. Files posted here are in no way hosted by me (EpicLPer) or on this server!
free Hit Counter